Becoming Board Certified
Professional Certification is a voluntary process. Our members who achieve board certification have undergone a rigorous examination process that accurately measures their skill and knowledge of the core competencies necessary to provide the best care. They are required to adhere to a Code of Ethics and agree to obtain ongoing education in the field each year.
Benefits of ANCB Membership:
- Stand out from your Peers
- Be more Marketable to Patients
- Legislative Action Support – Have a Voice!
- Continuing Education offerings
- Easy Online renewals
- Interactive & Constantly Updated Website